- How to process Advising Forms
- Change Registration/Audit Form
- Cross Campus Registration
- Directed Studies Application
- Late Registration/Change to Audit Form
- Late Withdrawal Form
- Letter of Permission (LOP)
- Pre-req Waiver
- Request for Standing Aegrotat
- Request for Out of Time Exam
- Request for Standing Deferred
- English Honours Application
FCCS Program Scholarships
Scholarships are offered to outstanding returning undergraduate students in second or third year, who are majoring in a program within FCCS. There is no application process for these awards. The following scholarships are awarded based on recommendation by the Faculty.
FCCS Donor Funded Awards
We are honoured to have the following donor funded awards to give to undergraduate students who are majoring in a program within FCCS. There is no application process for the majority of these awards; students are recommended by the Faculty.
* Preference is given to a student who has participated, engaged and sought mentorship from a faculty-invited visiting artist, students are invited to submit a letter of interest to be considered.
FCCS Undergraduate Student Research Award
These awards provide undergraduate students support to engage in research and creation activities.
- Undergraduate Student Research Award Guidelines
- Undergraduate Student Research Award Application
- International Student Research Award Guidelines
- International Student Research Award Application
FCCS Recognition Awards
This award recognizes excellence in community engagement within FCCS.
FCCS Graduate Student Research Awards
These awards support the dissemination of graduate student research and creation projects.
- Graduate Student Research & Travel Award Guidelines
- Graduate Student Research & Travel Award Application
The Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies offers programs leading to Bachelor of Arts degrees in Art History and Visual Culture, Creative Writing, Cultural Studies, French, English, and Spanish, and two Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in Visual Arts and Interdisciplinary Performance. The Faculty also offers courses in German, Japanese, Film, Music, and the Digital Humanities,as well as also offers courses that are part of the Bachelor of Media Studies, a degree program jointly offered by the Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies and the Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences.
Click HERE to find out more about each program including how to declare your major in one of these areas as well as contact information for the Program Coordinators.
Last reviewed 1/30/2017 3:30:13 PM
- Academic Advising (Undergraduate Studies)
- Academic Calendar (Okanagan campus)
- Copyright Information
- Course Outlines
- Course Unions and Clubs (FCCS)
- Creative Studies Digital Printing Services
- Creative Studies Research Ethics Guidelines
- Dates & Deadlines
- Equity Office
- FCCS Program Coordinators
- Health and Wellness
- Student Services and Organizations
- Frequently Asked Questions:
Graduation | For Parents
- Language and Writing Services
- Orientation Programs
- Student Service Centre (SSC)