When do classes start? When are fees due? What’s the deadline to drop a course?
We are dedicated to supporting our students with a variety financial awards and financial planning.
Employment OpportunitiesGain some work experience while you study - find out more about teaching, research, and Work Study options.
Academic and Campus Supports
Get help with study skills, exam preparation, tutoring, research and writing. Lean more about International Learning opportunities. Get involved in student life on campus by joining a club or association.
FCCS and UBCO have a number of spaces on campus for students to work on their own ideas, or collaborate with other students and faculty on a number of research projects.
The Department of Creative Studies offers on site digital printing services to accommodate student project needs, providing creative, cost effective ways to print. This service provides quality, full colour digital printing ideal for wide format printing
The AMP Lab offers a series of workshops where participants get crafty and learn more about audio, media and poetry. Faculty and students also gave talks where faculty and students discuss their research and the digital tools they use or build.
makerspace UBCO is an interdisciplinary, peer facilitated work space designed to foster creative thinking through design and making, serving as a hub for innovation, cross-discipline collaboration and entrepreneurship.
- Storytelling night with Marie-Andrée Gill, Samuel ArchibaldJan 17
- Visiting Authors Marie-Andrée Gill & Samuel ArchibaldJan 22
- IWC Public Reading SeriesJan 23
- IWC Public Reading Series – Ian Ferrier, Samuel Archibald and Marie-Andrée GillJan 23
- IWC Public Reading Series – Imagination Cinema: A hands-on exploration of the tools for mixing music and words, hosted by Ian Ferrier.Jan 25
See more Events