Apologies, but no results were found.
Creative StudiesOffice: CCS 121
• Oversees facilities and projects across multiple Okanagan campus locations and provides technical direction and consultation across the Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies (FCCS).
• Manages research spaces, facilitates education and research activity and provides technical direction for gallery exhibitions.
• Supports new FCCS ventures and attends strategic planning committee meetings and working groups.
• Works with internal and external stakeholders to procure consultation or trade specific expertise where necessary.
• Provides quality control assurance, creates reports and makes recommendations to support the continued growth and development of FCCS in line with University values and objectives.
• Directly supervises Trades and Technical staff, providing annual performance management appraisals.
• Works closely with FCCS Department Head and MDes Faculty Lead/Executive Director, Art Gallery Curator, research faculty and PI’s.