Final Nomination Deadline: August 15th
Award Status: Open
These awards are designed to recognize teaching excellence and/or innovation within the Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies. All faculty, including term faculty, are eligible.
Special consideration will be given to teaching approaches that develop one or more of the following elements: experiential learning, interdisciplinarity, internationalization, undergraduate research and scholarship.
- Nominations will be accepted at any point in the academic year: a call will go out to faculty and students in November, April and July each year.
- August 15th will be the deadline for all nominations. Nominated faculty will be asked to complete their package by October 31st each year.
- Award winners will be decided in late October/early November and presentations made in early December.
- Recipients will be encouraged to share their teaching strategies either in a workshop or online format.
- A faculty member who has previously won the award will be ineligible for the same award for a period of TWO years.