Letter of Permission (LOP)

Form Type: Academic Concessions
Form For: Current Students


Use this form to request to take a course at another institution. Please work with an Academic Advisor for course transfer information and requirements for your degree program.

Further Information:

Fill in the ONLINE form to be submitted for review.